Responsible Students Make the Difference!
Students have a responsibility to:
- Attend school regularly, on time, and report to all classes and scheduled activities,
- Treat others courteously and with respect,
- Treat school property and the property of others with respect,
- Respect the privacy of others,
- Have in their possession only those items allowed by law and/or School Board Rules or policies,
- Listen courteously to the opinions and points of view of others,
- Come to class with all necessary materials and be prepared to learn,
- Maximize their learning opportunities,
- Not interfere, impede, limit, or restrict the educational opportunity of any other student(s),
- Comply with all instructions and staff directions,
- Truthfully answer all questions posed by school staff,
- Deliver to their parents or guardians all notes, notices, and papers provided by the school for home delivery,
- Timely notify parents or guardians of all assigned consequences for inappropriate behavior, and
- Report hazardous or dangerous situations to an adult in authority so as to not act negligently or recklessly by placing other people at risk for injury or placing property in danger for damage.