2021-22 Applications are now available!
** ENROLLMENT UPDATE**
The lottery process for new applicants will take place on January 15, 2021. In order for students to enter the lottery process you must:
- Complete an application
- ALL applicants are REQUIRED to bring in official transcripts from their current school with grades, attendance, and discipline record or statement.
- ESE students need to provide a copy of their current IEP, EP, 504.
Acceptance or Denial Emails will go out after the last week of January.
There will be a second lottery on May 15, 2021, for applications received after January 15th.
Applications received after May 15th, 2021 will be placed on a post-lottery waiting list. We will contact you once we have an opening.
Please read our FAQs for prospective students.
** Students need to meet NDHS requirements to be accepted.
- Complete Application
- Have and maintain a 2.5 or higher GPA
- Discipline and attendance records need to be in a good standing
- 11th and 12th graders must meet all mandated state graduation/exit requirements
Please note that most all communication will be done by email — Please make sure you provide a valid email address.
Administrative Assistant & Registrar