Step 1: Application
To be considered as an applicant for instructional positions, you must submit the following:
Application – Please Note: You must read the application and instructions carefully because an applicant will be rejected if the application contains any incorrect, incomplete, or false statements or information.
Applications will not be considered until three valid written references are on file (including one from your last employer). We will accept references either by fax or mail. All references must be completed on either the New Dimensions High School Reference Form or official letterhead from prior employer.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to secure references in compliance with the following directions:
1) References must be obtained from professional educators who can assess your ability as a teacher not from persons who can only give an assessment of your character.
2) References must be from immediate supervisors, such as principals or superintendents.
3) Beginning teachers must include directing teacher and college supervisor or practice teaching.
Deliver or have mailed to us a résumé if you choose to have one on file.
Fax, Mail, or deliver a copy of your teaching certification/license information to include, but not limited to all current/pending certificates, letters of eligibility, and certification test results. If you have not already applied to the Florida Department of Education for your educator certification, a link is provided for you to apply on-line. It is highly recommended that you complete this on-line application for certification. Application for Florida certification is required for employment.
Step 2: Review Process
All applications and documents are reviewed to determine if the applicant meets the requirements for the designated subject or grade level.
Step 3: Placement
Placement to a position is made after a candidate has verbally accepted a contract offer from the NDHS administrators. When the offer of employment is made, tentative salary is determined based on available information from the application. Final salary is based upon written verification of prior years experience and receipt of official transcripts.
Step 4: Fingerprinting and Enrollment Process
As a condition of employment, newly hired full-time teachers are required to be fingerprinted and have obtained district clearance. The enrollment process includes the completion of payroll paperwork, a brief overview of certification, review of insurance information, and completion of drug screening. The following items will be required at the time of processing: Completed certification application and personal check to cover certification fees; Driver’s License; and Social Security Card.
Mail or hand deliver application to New Dimensions High School.
- All Employees – Step ONE – Click HERE
- Instructions Teachers – Click HERE
- Instructions for Professional Support Staff – Click HERE
- Instructions for Chaperones/Volunteers Step 1 – Click HERE / Step 2 – Click HERE
- Instructions for Vendors – Step 1 – Click HERE / Step 2 – Click HERE